• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello:
My name is Chadwick I live in Medina OH. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and appreciate the positive comments posted. I love the concept, and I suppose if it does flop, I will consider this to be a noble effort.
Welcome

Reaction score
Hello:
My name is Chadwick I live in Medina OH. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and appreciate the positive comments posted. I love the concept, and I suppose if it does flop, I will consider this to be a noble effort.

Welcome Chadwick !!! The OHIO Elio Group has a meeting coming up. RSVP ASAP
OHIO ELIO ENTHUSIAST MEETING

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE !!!!!

Saturday, May 23 2015

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

240 East Kossuth St.

Columbus, OH 43206

1:00pm

German meal buffet $15.85 (includes drink)

Buffet menu is listed under banquet room, then german village if you would like to see at website www.schmidthaus.com

Have banquets room for 3 hours

Chadwick Sunday

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome Chadwick !!! The OHIO Elio Group has a meeting coming up. RSVP ASAP

Saturday, May 23 2015

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

240 East Kossuth St.

Columbus, OH 43206

Buffet menu is listed under banquet room, then german village if you would like to see at website www.schmidthaus.com

Thanks. I will see if i can make it.

Ray O

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've got 124 names but only seen 81 on this forum in OHIO. They might be using different names or haven't checked in. Here's a list of folk I would love to hear from. If it is a secret please contact me by 'conversation' on this forum.

You also need to make account that I am an old lady working with old school methods ie pencil and paper. I might have screwed up. Husband is promising me EXCEL and that might help me get better organized.

Anyways, I really would like to get us all together for a another few sit down dinner meetings, poker runs with the motorcycle people and of course our big gathering at cedar point in the summer of 2016. Invite Invite Invite.
Thanks,
LillyMay

OH, BTW, I got 38 members including Darla in the NE OHIO, 10 in the NW, 17 in Columbus area, 13 plus Tim & Tom in the Cinn area, and three in the lower east area on OHIO.

From Pam and Ray Olivera we would be interested see you in Columbus

Reaction score
It's going to be great. Thanks for the RSVP Pam & Ray. We have much to Celebrate !!!

www.elioowners.com

Saturday, May 23 2015

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

240 East Kossuth St.

Columbus, OH 43206

It 34 degrees this morning AND SNOWING !!! Ground is covered, barn roof too. That's all my report cause I ain't going ot till it's gone.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't remember all the detail but Ohio has passed a law pertaining to our Elio. No helmets, no special license just need Elio to start manufacturing.

Lilly May has been influential in pushing our legislators to adopt and pass this bill . Great job Lilly May and all those others that helped !!!! She called me yesterday about the news. She was so excited I thought she may just wet her pants. What a pleasure to be associated with committed enthusiastic individuals. Again, great job fellow Elio supporters.

Don't forget to join us at our Ohio get together. May 23rd. In Columbus. All welcome including anyone from in state or out of state. Contact Lilly May or myself to set up reservations. Should be lots of fun.

Top Bottom