• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 124 names but only seen 81 on this forum in OHIO. They might be using different names or haven't checked in. Here's a list of folk I would love to hear from. If it is a secret please contact me by 'conversation' on this forum.

You also need to make account that I am an old lady working with old school methods ie pencil and paper. I might have screwed up. Husband is promising me EXCEL and that might help me get better organized.

Anyways, I really would like to get us all together for a another few sit down dinner meetings, poker runs with the motorcycle people and of course our big gathering at cedar point in the summer of 2016. Invite Invite Invite.
Thanks,
LillyMay

OH, BTW, I got 38 members including Darla in the NE OHIO, 10 in the NW, 17 in Columbus area, 13 plus Tim & Tom in the Cinn area, and three in the lower east area on OHIO.

Tim and Tom are brothers in my hometown. They each have a deposit but are not big on computers. I also work with a guy, name unknown, who has a $100 deposit.

Top Bottom