• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Dan Mahoney

Reaction score
Hey, Dan, would you check your SIL number?
I have 4052 Robert Leith Macon GA as having that number. If I am wrong I will correct it.

Here is my notification email, the SIL part at least: Email was dated 4/29/2014.
"Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand in line to receive your Elio! You, with the email address, ***@***, are number 4052 in line! Nice!"

Last edited:

Dan Mahoney

Reaction score
Here is my notification email, the SIL part at least: Email was dated 4/29/2014.
"Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand in line to receive your Elio! You, with the email address, ***@***, are number 4052 in line! Nice!"

Was curious so emailed Elio just to confirm, and just got a fast reply! Thats good customer service!
==================================
Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jul 28, 11:35 EDT

Hello Dan,
Thank you for reaching out to us today!
You are Spot In Line (SIL) #4052- great number! Your SIL email was sent on May 12, 2014.

Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Great to hear from you,
The Elio Team

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep. This isnt Jake Schueler (sp?) from Krempa's, is it? Thats the only Jake I know :)
Yep. Winner winner chicken dinner. Haven't seen or spoken to you for what 40 years ? Now, we are part of the Elio experience. Glad to have you aboard. I was an early adopter at #1788. It's a small world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom