• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the news, been out of town to see family.
Sad day for this forum, for all of the Elio family and I'm certain for her family as well.:(
She was everyone's friend here and kept us going on an even keel!!
I know, she worked me over on a couple of occasions when I desperately needed it, but she did it with a smile. :)
RIP...Friend!! our back seat will also be yours.
Dusty & Linda
3986-9e7669aaef4f8f6a86bb3a9ae93c7220.jpg

Please count us in for 4 stickers and contributions!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the news, been out of town to see family.
Sad day for this forum, for all of the Elio family and I'm certain for her family as well.:(
She was everyone's friend here and kept us going on an even keel!!
I know, she worked me over on a couple of occasions when I desperately needed it, but she did it with a smile. :)
RIP...Friend!! our back seat will also be yours.
Dusty & Linda
3986-9e7669aaef4f8f6a86bb3a9ae93c7220.jpg

Please count us in for 4 stickers and contributions!!
Well said and you express the sadness we share as well as the joy we had in knowing her.

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I haven't been very active on this board recently. However Goofyone informed me in person about the passing of Z. So I wanted to log on and salute Z on her great personally and posts to this board. I know she will be missed by this community and those who knew her in the flesh.

The Internet does make it easy to forget there are real people behind the posts we see here on this board and around the web. RIP Z. I raise my cyber glass to you.

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate to hear this, such a shame. We'll definitely have some "Z" stickers made up when the car comes out and I'll send one to anyone who wants one.

She was easily the most excited future Elio Owner out there, this picture says it all:

View attachment 3996
Steve, Please put me down for a couple as well... I'll be happy to contribute to the cost of doing this...
Thanks,
h_r:cool:

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
18:30 CST
I just spoke with Z's son Arron, in Ohio.
He has been reading all of the posts about his Mother and is at a loss for words to express his thanks to you all.
We were discussing a tribute or memorial for Z and he asked if the members of this forum would propose some ideas.

Top Bottom