• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in for three of them. This whole week the kids have been painting my living room and hall. Glossy White white, going to take at least one more coat. Z's picture has been sitting here in front of the entertainment center looking at me. I've been talking to her all week. Don't know if she heard me, and she hasn't answered me. I miss my friend. I think a sword swipe Z like Zorro used would be nice. Yea, about 2 inches big.
I think that Z is trademarked. :greedy_dollars:

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking a Z decal of sorts on the inside of the windshield up in the corner... we'll see. I need the car first! Hahahaha.

I'm not on the site much anymore, but if we are doing stickers or something like that, count me in for 1 please.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jewelry supply companies have small metal letters used on rings & things. I'm not big on stickin stuff on my vehicles either, but could see adhering a small letter Z somewhere on the dash.
image.jpeg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jewelry supply companies have small metal letters used on rings & things. I'm not big on stickin stuff on my vehicles either, but could see adhering a small letter Z somewhere on the dash.
View attachment 8111
And that may have to be the way to go (getting something pre-made).
Got all the numbers in and I'm looking at close to $1K up front to do the initial order for 300 units that I talked about earlier.
That's outside my budget allotment at this time.
So I'm hunting for a different supplier.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I li
I'm thinking a Z decal of sorts on the inside of the windshield up in the corner... we'll see. I need the car first! Hahahaha.

I'm not on the site much anymore, but if we are doing stickers or something like that, count me in for 1 please.
I like that idea, I think we can all find a sticker or decal at Wal-Mart or a craft/hobby store that we can place inside of the windshield up in the corner. That would relieve any burden on anyone having something produced and dealing with money and shipping etc. Just a thought

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I li

I like that idea, I think we can all find a sticker or decal at Wal-Mart or a craft/hobby store that we can place inside of the windshield up in the corner. That would relieve any burden on anyone having something produced and dealing with money and shipping etc. Just a thought
Whatever is decided on, everyone that is doing it should have the same thing; where you display it is up to you, or we can all try to find a spot we can all live with so there is some degree of consistency; so if anyone else sees it, they'll know what it's for and about.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know how Zelio picked Creamsicle for her color? I wonder if it was her avatar or the P4 that influenced her choice. Just curious.
Hey TC I can tell you only that Z loved colors. She was after all a fashion designer, which was one of her many occupations and I think for her it was a matter of the warm, bright, boldness of Orange.;)

Top Bottom