• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks, this wonderful woman touched so many lives in such a short time. You can too! My wife and I practice" a random act of kindness " everyday. From opening a door for someone to helping your neighbor. It can be big or small, just make an effort.

My 2015 "random acts of kindness" will be in honor of Z. I will think of her which will make me smile.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, man. I wondered what was up. I didn't know until tonight. I hunted for this thread to check.
She really connected with all of us. I'm going miss her bunches. And I'll pray for her, that she has an easy transition.

Yes, it's just a transition to me. We talked about such things a little. She had that kind of understanding and I know she had no fear.
I believe she's having a wonderful reunion right now.

Sweet, positive person. An example for us all.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes we've made a ModelZ 3d Elio version in her honor. I actually didn't fully get that at the time.
It's in the 3d thread. Some of us will label our 2015 Elio's that way.

Yes, it was quite a shock to me as well, still is, and I'm on board with whatever "the creative ones" on the forum come up with [stickers, plaque, etc...]. Might be good to start a new thread just for this reason, and throw around some ideas. Anyone that's been on Elio Owners for more than a few weeks would have known Zelio....she literally 'like' everybody.:)

Top Bottom