• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options Not Yet Showing ...

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks, there's a HUGE amount of wisdom in the above post, if you'd just take a moment and read it and try to understand what it means. ;)

Does it make us feel comfortable, that many details that we want to know about right now, won't get decided until just before start of production? Heck no. But, in the grand scheme of things, it'll all work out ok. "Keep calm and carry on," from the British saying at the start of WWII.
Suck Ass. LO.L. Just kidding.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HID Headlights
Blindspot Indicator
Exterior Light Package for visibility
Backup Camera
ODB Port for streaming all data
Tire Pressure Monitor

HID Headlights? Really? :rolleyes:
I'm surprised you'd want them, living in NE Georgia. One shot coming over a hill and you are blind for the next 2 miles.
Let's just keep those on the down low, thank you very much! ;):D

Paul D

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt that when the person who has registration number 5,000, they will know much more about what is available, what is working in the real world, what the cost will be than the folks who have very low registration numbers .... it wouldn't come as a surprise to me for EM to continue to add options after the first year production starts

Jim
good thing I am # 5701

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
good thing I am # 5701
Paul D, welcome to the forum where you can find the latest information, and opinions, on the Elio. We are glad to have you join us. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and most members are friendly and helpful. We look forward to your comments and opinions. Welcome again and enjoy both the experience and the journey.

Paul D

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Paul D, welcome to the forum where you can find the latest information, and opinions, on the Elio. We are glad to have you join us. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and most members are friendly and helpful. We look forward to your comments and opinions. Welcome again and enjoy both the experience and the journey.

Thanks, I have been following the forum for awhile it was only till a while ago I had posted something only to realize that I had never actually registered.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been following the forum for awhile it was only till a while ago I had posted something only to realize that I had never actually registered.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Paul D. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. We should be heading to Shreveport within a few days of each other to pick up our Elios. :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me, I'd just like a little storage space for things that won't fit in a glove box if two people are in the vehicle.

understood .... while we were in the Elio while the tour was in Charlotte, we talked about the same thing .... for me up front I don't seen an issue, they have a cup holder ..:).. for my wife in the rear we are going to have to get creative ..:rolleyes:

Jim

Top Bottom