• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options Not Yet Showing ...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why do we think the accessories will be thru EM? I predict the aftermarket industry will be offering plenty!
and were you to bring those items to PeP Boys, who do a primary business in aftermarket items and oil changes could be the best place for that service. I predict, that as the publicity and reality of EM unfolds, there will be, on this site alone, vendors eager to capture a piece of this new market.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why do we think the accessories will be thru EM? I predict the aftermarket industry will be offering plenty!
and were you to bring those items to PeP Boys, who do a primary business in aftermarket items and oil changes could be the best place for that service. I predict, that as the publicity and reality of EM unfolds, there will be, on this site alone, vendors eager to capture a piece of this new market.
While it is true, Pep Boys makes no mention of Elio on their web site, if you go to their homepage, and type Elio Motors in their search box, it brings up 90 replacement products. They all seem to be related to blower motors, and wiper motors, but it does show there must be some contact between the two companies.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried "pep boys.com," but after entering ELIO on their search got no items, looking over the page saw no mention of another homepage, not a big deal, but WOW would it be a great boost for me to see it. Any suggestions?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

EM is putting together a list of options that they will install as part of the building of an ordered Elio .... example : if the customer wants their approved leather seats instead of the standard manual cloth seats, they will do so and the customer will be charged the difference in the cost .... if a person wants to install an aftermarket item the customer will pay full price and get no credit for the OEM part

Jim

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
This is especially true considering the tight timeframe ahead of production will not allow for much final development and testing of options on actual vehicles until after these vehicles are in production.

Once again we are simply running into the fact that this is an all new vehicle from an all new vehicle manufacturer and there numerous things which simply won't come together until just before these vehicles begin rolling off the assembly line and some other details will simply have to wait until after production is already underway.

Folks, there's a HUGE amount of wisdom in the above post, if you'd just take a moment and read it and try to understand what it means. ;)

Does it make us feel comfortable, that many details that we want to know about right now, won't get decided until just before start of production? Heck no. But, in the grand scheme of things, it'll all work out ok. "Keep calm and carry on," from the British saying at the start of WWII.

Top Bottom