• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a friend who had a Corolla with push button Start. He upgrade to a Camry without the Start button and says he really, really misses it. :)

I don't expect a Start button will be on the options list. :D

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a friend who had a Corolla with push button Start. He upgrade to a Camry without the Start button and says he really, really misses it. :)

I don't expect a Start button will be on the options list. :D
[Broken External Image]These floor mounted starter switches are about $40.:rolleyes::D
It worked great on my 48 Dodge pickup.:p

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the radio upgrade which I don't see in there.
I too would like the leather but power seat in a car this size is a bit over the top.
I think at one time they were thinking auto or manual trans. for the same price. But that seems to have gone out the window.
MK

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to have leather but not really interested in power or heat. 8 way power seats sound good but if you're the only one who drives the car you adjust the seat and it stays there FOREVER. In Houston seat heat is not necessary.

The only problem is that manual seats are usually only 4 way adjust, I don't need power, but would pay for it to get a seat that adjusts to exactly where I like it. Make mine cloth, I hate the slippery feel of leather.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The only problem is that manual seats are usually only 4 way adjust, I don't need power, but would pay for it to get a seat that adjusts to exactly where I like it. Make mine cloth, I hate the slippery feel of leather.

I agree it would be nice if it had a seat similar to the P4 seat, even as an option, as this is a cloth manual seat which adjusts forward/back and up/down along with the normal seat back adjustment.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was driving home yesterday behind a big suv and was thinking I can barely see around the left side of this thing. What will I do being dead center in my Elio? I think I'll need a parascope LOL
Or a tethered drone with video that can pop out of a trap door hatch to go up, left, or right. Maybe a 20 foot line, don't want it to go too far.

Top Bottom