• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Club

Matthew Wagner

Reaction score
I just heard about this car two days ago. No, I have not bought it. I'm really interested... I'm not one to buy without trying it and I also have several other concerns. I'm going to closely follow what's happening as it develops. Although I'm willing to get my motorcycle add on for my license, I'm not sure my wife would like the idea of doing so. If not, she could not drive the car. Could be a game changer.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Matthew. My reservation number is 1788 and I live in Huron Township. I have sat in the vehicle a couple of times . If you have questions you can contact me and we can have a beverage and discuss the Elio at any local watering hole.

Reaction score
Sunday evening would be great for me. Buckeye You started this, name the place. Trike Guy - Duane, Cameron & Richard, Elio Bob,
Petruzzi, Robert F, Cork, Dan Z, Garbania, Michael J, Matt and maybe some PA folks and other long distance folks might want to have a drink with us. Buckeye You call the place and I'll try to get folks together. FIRST: LET'S PICK A DATE. And if anyboby else wants to join the NE Ohio Gang for a drink, maybe a nice LATE sit down dinner together, write in with your location, cause I don't know it.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sunday evening would be great for me. Buckeye You started this, name the place. Trike Guy - Duane, Cameron & Richard, Elio Bob,
Petruzzi, Robert F, Cork, Dan Z, Garbania, Michael J, Matt and maybe some PA folks and other long distance folks might want to have a drink with us. Buckeye You call the place and I'll try to get folks together. FIRST: LET'S PICK A DATE. And if anyboby else wants to join the NE Ohio Gang for a drink, maybe a nice LATE sit down dinner together, write in with your location, cause I don't know it.
What would be a central location for the group? I live in Sandusky and will travel anywhere. We need to give a couple week notice so all can plan. Matthew lives in the same town as I so I offered a quick get together to answer questions.

Reaction score
I agree a few weeks notice is in order. I can't see the Cincinnati folks traveling all the way up here for this. I mentioned
Robert F in Jackson-Milton,
Elio Bob is Austintown,
Mr. OSU is in Macedonia,
Cork is in Medina,
DanZ in Mentor,
Garbania in Cleveland,
Duane is Ashtabula,
Richard and Cameron is in Canton,
Bob P in Avon Lake,
You and Matthew in Sandusky,
Me in Portage County.
I am not sure who is on this forum. I know I picked up some from FB. And some folks like Tony Deinoce and Michael J in NE Ohio, I don't know what town they're near. I also don't know where Jim C in Woodville and David W. in Centerburg are. I never heard of those towns.
If we get more than four folks together I think we would have a great dinner. Maybe some place straight off the freeway so I won't get lost, lol. Cleveland or near Cleveland Maybe?
Hey, hold off till we hear from these folks.

Reaction score
OK, I went and put little stickers on the map of everybody I know of in Ohio that either has reservations or is interested in buying an elio. Here
027.jpg
it is;

Top Bottom