• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Club

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey fellow Elio enthusiasts from Ohio. I'm willing to start a local club. We could hold get togethers around the state. I will host one at Cedar Point or Put-In-Bay. Most likely in the summer. I would like to meet you all and discuss our mutual interest in Elio Motors.

Any interest?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I used a ra
cool, with me. Cedar point would be great. I haven't been there in decades. BTW, IMO Ohio is North East.

I just used a random region map for reference, does everyone else feel the same way about Ohio's location?

I may have to join you at Cedar Point, I've become a bit of a roller coaster junkie lately and they have some of the best in the country there.

LGilbert

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Oh,oh.... I couldn't stop myself a few seconds ago during a manic moment and upgraded my account to the $1K, ALL IN LEVEL. Does this mean I have to sacrifice a macro lens for my camera or a turbo for my Miata? NO! Like a new puppy, funds are allocated for the new toy. What will this rocket really cost when people finish modifying it? It would take two micro-seconds for the aftermarket options to appear. If they were smart they would provide these options factory direct and reap the additional profit for the sales. So, here is my want list in no particular order:

Wide tires, low profile, light rims with associated aero wide spats. Essentially, a second set to the high mileage wheels with narrow spats, for autocross and other racing endeavors.

Turbo charger with dial-able boost so my GF can drive it without either one of us screaming.- Double the power. Hopefully, the engine/transmission is built for 4X stress.
Antisway bar, blade type with adjustment from cockpit.
Adjustable spring mounts/shocks for height adjustment, full adjustable alignment.

accommodation for Satellite or CD radio, four speakers with fader, with input for external source (phone, ipad, etc.)
Power outlet at lower right window for GPS stuck to window. Better yet, GPS holder on dash.
Nitch in dash for stuff.
Heated seats with lumbar support.

All of these mods shouldn't hurt the mileage on the road much, except the tires. I can lose a few pounds to accommodate the additional weight of the accessories.

Top Bottom