• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Club

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well hello from Sayler Park in Cincinnati Ohio ~ life is good and so looking forward to the date the Elio goes into production # 11,129
Poorer, congratulations on your number and welcome to the forum. It has nearly all the information you could event want about the Elio. There are threads on nearly every topic. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the experience and the journey toward ownership.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well hello from Sayler Park in Cincinnati Ohio ~ life is good and so looking forward to the date the Elio goes into production # 11,129
Hi and welcome from Oregon, pooter. We are all looking forward to the big date. I hope you enjoy this interesting and versatile site. There is lots of information here so jump in and enjoy the journey. :) Z

Reaction score
Well, HI THERE POOTER !!! I'm in Portage County, North East of ya. I am surprised seeing your number. I guess I've been out of touch lately. Didn't know we got past 10 thousand 1K All-ins. We have something coming up shortly. Buckeye Jake is planning a get together after the holidays, in or around Columbus area. We have well over 100 people here in OHIO, neither we have reservations or thinking seriously about jumping in. I haven't counted lately. Be sure to check out all the cool features on the forum. And please join us on "The Map", when you find it. Keep in touch.

Top Bottom