• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New? Please Introduce Yourself.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey - Stephanie from Loveland, Ohio here. Was on list at $100 for months, now finally upgraded and waiting for my number.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Stephanie. I believe there is another member here from Loveland, OH. Quick NE Ohio is the one who keeps track of all Ohio members. I hope you will enjoy this exciting journey and adventure to Elio production and ownership. You will hopefully get your production number by end of day tomorrow. :-) :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey - Stephanie from Loveland, Ohio here. Was on list at $100 for months, now finally upgraded and waiting for my number.
StephS, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upgrade. Many of us started the same way. The forum has tons of information and I hope you will take time to review the threads that most interest you. Looking forward to your comments and opinions.......

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Stephanie. I believe there is another member here from Loveland, OH. Quick NE Ohio is the one who keeps track of all Ohio members. I hope you will enjoy this exciting journey and adventure to Elio production and ownership. You will hopefully get your production number by end of day tomorrow. :) :) Z

Ekh (he uses his initials).

StephS

Elio Fan
Reaction score
OH WOW Steph, It sure great to meet you and I'm glad you joined us. I believe you make number 4 OHIO Lady Elio Owner, here on this forum. If we get one more we'll have our self's a GANG !!!! Look out Gentlemen !!! Seriously Lady, Welcome.

AWE-SOME - that's right boys- girls rock! Can't wait to meet you all!

Top Bottom