• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New? Please Introduce Yourself.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Rustyoldma,
Thanks for the welcome :)
Been watching, finally all in. Just thought I'd jump in and say Hi from Luna Lake, Clinton, Oh
Welcome to the forum and this merry band of Elio enthusiasts. Here you will find the latest information and opinions on all aspects of the Elio. Using the forum search function will quickly enable you to find information on any topic. Id not, just ask and one of the friendly helpful members will try to respond. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering: is there anyone else from Wadsworth or Medina or close?!? I heard of maybe a "map" of Ohioians floating around here somewhere. Is this a real thing as of current? Thanks!!!
All you have to do is contact Quick NE Ohio and she will put you on her map. She can also tell you if there are others in your area. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, Zelio! I also just introduced myself on the main forum - FYI.
Your welcome. Who knows, we may meet someday. I used to live in Toledo and my son lives there again. I hope to pick up my Elio in Shreveport and dirve to Toledo to show it off next year. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. This is Bill from Wadsworth, Ohio. All in at the $1000 mark as of about 2 weeks ago. I dont have a number yet, but they say that the number in line email is due at the end of October.
Welcome to the forum where you can quickly find all the largest information about the Elio. Just use the search function. Congratulations o. Your decision to go all in. Waiting for your number will seem like forever. We try to make the forum informative and enjoyable and look for your comments and opinions.

Top Bottom