• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New? Please Introduce Yourself.

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello. I'm in the Cincinnati area. I just discovered the Elio in late January and went all in for $100 at the beginning of February, but I can see myself upping to the full $1k level at some point down the line. I don't know if I'll be able to join the group at Cedar Point, but I guess we'll see as the time draws nearer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hello. I'm in the Cincinnati area. I just discovered the Elio in late January and went all in for $100 at the beginning of February, but I can see myself upping to the full $1k level at some point down the line. I don't know if I'll be able to join the group at Cedar Point, but I guess we'll see as the time draws nearer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey there Cincinnati, Welcome aboard our little group. We have about 15 people here in Ohio, as I know of. I just put down a hundred non-refundable two days ago. Not going to 'up' it because I understand everybody who gets their reservations in, no matter what size will get their elio in the first year of production. My first will be available within the first few months of production. I envision a tiny profit selling it IF I HAVE TOO. Husband's claimed the first a commuter vehicle for work. I won't have it but in the evenings.
Boo Hiss lol. I have 5 grandchildren, usually three at a time, so I will still keep my 'grandma mobile'. This will be my Rusty Mobile.

Top Bottom