• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, so now we know what you look like. You sure are cute :p;)

Wonder why the British 3 wheelers all look like they were designed in the 1930s. Maybe they were.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, so now we know what you look like. You sure are cute :p;)

Wonder why the British 3 wheelers all look like they were designed in the 1930s. Maybe they were.
I see 4 wheels that would classify them as cars and likely not certify in the USA.

Last edited:

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see 4 wheels that would classify them as cars and likely not certify in the USA.

Of course they are cars. Who said they weren't? The point was to look at a small volume manufacturer to see how they do it. That kind of info can transfer to what he's trying to do.

And lots of Caterham 7 cars are on the road here in the states.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
sharp looking British vehicles .... delighted to hear you've had a really good break and are getting back to developing your trike

Not as much break as you might think, of course I did some sightseeing, but a lot of business research daily helping to figure out how to put this all together.

Sometimes it's easier to think well away from the factory.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot more to it than just that, not being rude, but I don't feel it's required to explain all my processes :cool:

Alright??

I don't think I was asking for that. I was just repeating what you posted previously, since it looked to me that point was overlooked, or misconstrued.

Had a personal reason to be in London 2 weeks ago, but also using the moment to visit some of the small volume car companies to see how they do it so successfully.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of course they are cars. Who said they weren't? The point was to look at a small volume manufacturer to see how they do it. That kind of info can transfer to what he's trying to do.

And lots of Caterham 7 cars are on the road here in the states.
My comment was referenced to johnj’s #2701 the “British Three Wheeler” photos Mark Bex posted.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just want everyone to know things are happening/moving forward and I'm not going anywhere.

Good analogy at the moment is I have a train carriage and I'm trying to hook it to an engine with a few other carriages that are headed on the right tracks ...

I am under 2 NDAs at the moment, and can't mention a thing.

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just want everyone to know things are happening/moving forward and I'm not going anywhere.

Good analogy at the moment is I have a train carriage and I'm trying to hook it to an engine with a few other carriages that are headed on the right tracks ...

I am under 2 NDAs at the moment, and can't mention a thing.
Just the fact you have signed NDA is good news. Means you have made commitments to others. Maybe not final deals yet, but it is progress. Any idea when you might tell us? Like maybe in the next year or two you might make an announcement?

Top Bottom