• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where are all the Cyber trucks? I live in one of the largest cities in the country and have yet to see one. They must be hiding with all those Tesla big rigs that should be here. Haven't seen one of them yet either... Now, back to wishing they would build the Elio. Oh, well!
Coming back from Houston on 6/23, saw a carrier full of 'em headed toward the big "H". They were all silver. What are the odds of that?!?

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Look close at the image. This would be so easy for them to make it happen....

name_Image1.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Where are the latest pictures on the Bexmobile?

to quote Mark in his last post:
"I can not believe how fast time is passing, things are going well with what I am trying to do in the background currently, thanks for you continued patience.

Someone said "This project is dead", no, very much alive, and the thing is, as mantioned, I don't owe anybody, in the way of I have no one's money to make excuses for, so there's nothing holding me back from telling you if there was continuance issues with the project, there's not, and the mild amount of reporting at the moment means nothing as to the project's health"

I have no reason to believe that isn't true .... hopefully, things will pick back up soon

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have no reason to believe that isn't true .... hopefully, things will pick back up soon

This was always going to be an issue with a one man show. He's about 3.5 years in on this project now. There's bound to be some burn out. The man has a life.

That being said, I wish we had a fully completed (running, driving, body on, complete interior) protype to look at.

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This might be off-topic for this thread, but it's the only thread that has much action, so...

Let's face it, this forum is getting fewer and fewer posts all the time. If it wasn't for a hand full of us diehards, it would go belly up. There is one upside to this however, Paul couldn't be happier. More and more of us suckers are forgetting and moving on, so the chances of anyone giving him any problems are less and less every day. He is free to spend our money without worrying about any repercussions. I, for one, couldn't be happier for him.

GD_Z4TfAe5Zy.jpg

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I have just got back from a trip to England and for the life of me every time I tried to connect to this forum I failed.

1721270139118.png
1721270213105.png

Had a personal reason to be in London 2 weeks ago, but also using the moment to visit some of the small volume car companies to see how they do it so successfully.

Now I am back and all excited to apply some things I learnt, this was at Great British Sportscars who are Caterham's (they bought the rights to the Lotus 7 in 1973) closest competitor.

Attachments

• Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Image222.jpg
    Image222.jpg