• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
anything named "polydimethylsiloxane" has to be pretty tough .... :bolt:.... info appreciated

Lesser educated people call it "silicone".

1630085560248.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I created the bulk of the new forward frame today, and you can see from the driver's seat point of view, that I have create the flat sides internally just as I wanted. This will make life a lot easier to design and build the new footwell box.

Also the new frame is a lot faster, easier and cheaper to build.

Remember that when you save an hour here and there on a production run of many items, it all adds up to, no, not more cars produced, but the Wife finding new useless things for you to do around the house ... sigh ....

New box 1.jpg

Last edited:

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I created the bulk of the new forward frame today, and you can see from the driver's seat point of view, that I have create the flat sides internally just as I wanted. This will make life a lot easier to design and build the new footwell box.

Also the new frame is a lot faster, easier and cheaper to build.

Remember that when you save an hour here and there on a production run of many items, it all adds up to the Wife finding new useless things for you to do around the house ... sigh ....

View attachment 25119
Lookin' good! The frame.... not you! ;)
Flat sides are good!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
with your foot well box on one end and the gas tank on the other, I'm really looking forward to seeing how you will route the exhaust

Top Bottom