• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Email From Paul Elio---- Nice Gesture Or Calming The Lynch Party???? Added Bonus

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, I've not heard Slingshot is selling all that well.

"Last Tuesday morning, during a conference call following the announcement of Polaris 4th quarter financial results, Polaris Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Scott Wine acknowledged that the company missed its production targets for the new Indian Scout, the 2-tone Chiefs the Victory Magnum and the Slingshot although the factory was running at 100% for most of 2014, except a plant retooling in Spring. He warned that back orders for the Scout and the Slingshot will probably not be fully filled until second quarter of 2015. Currently there are There 175 dealers signed to sell Indian motorcycles, with only 118 operational because others are still in the process of making construction, renovations or additions to their dealerships. 330 dealers have signed up to sell the Slingshot. "

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since noone brought it up, here's the 3rd possibility. Give people warm fuzzy feelings to try and neutralize the effects of another delay announcement soon to follow.
Personally, I see it as saying "Sorry we didn't get it out as fast as we projected, so here is some extra savings. Thanks for supporting us".

Tons say 'Thank You' or 'I'm Sorry' anymore, but not many seem to mean it or show it by giving something up. If he wanted to promote more reservations (or get upgrades to existing), he would spin it very different, and be like you upgrade now, and you will get more bonus money.

As far as another delay announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if that might happen. But I do feel he is a honest man, who fully intends to get the Elio to production. (could be wrong of course, lol)

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
See, y'all had me wondering what the heck is a slingshot, so I googled it, (what in the world did we do before google!). Jazzi, but my wallet can't take a hit that large. Prefer the enclosed bubble safe from the elements that we will all soon know as our Elio. Maybe not too soon, but Christmas in July, 2016.

Reaction score
I got the 85% on one of my elio. 70% on another and 65% on the daughter's. Is he rewarding us? Yeah, I choose to believe it. It's way more compensation for not having the monies in a bank. All this good news is getting old ..... kidding, lol. Waiting for next foot to drop. HEY DID YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN CALIFORNIA?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got the 85% on one of my elio. 70% on another and 65% on the daughter's. Is he rewarding us? Yeah, I choose to believe it. It's way more compensation for not having the monies in a bank. All this good news is getting old ..... kidding, lol. Waiting for next foot to drop. HEY DID YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN CALIFORNIA?
Actually Lilly, I think it's something like "Waiting for the next shoe to... kick."
No... What is going on in Kalifornia?

Top Bottom