• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Letting Everyone Know...

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I normally de-emblem my vehicles; why would I want to put a name on it?
If you take your emblem off the Elio, everyone is going to ask you what it is. Then you will probably tell them it is an El Camino. Next you will get the internet buzzing about an El Camino that gets 84 mpg and can haul a motorcycle in the back?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wonder if I want to change my own brakes ,shocks or clutch will I have to go to Pep boys or can I buy parts at another parts supplier.?
You plan on being that hard on a new car? What's on there should last you at least 5 years (or more).
Or you really do "beat your cars into the ground" to worry about having to change all of those parts?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know... I may have to put some post-it notes on my Elio dash to remind me to go slow and sideways over curbs and speed bumps.
Scraped the sacrificial black plastic under engine cover on Mom's Focus today pulling out of the driveway, again.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in with the $1000 dollar option a few weeks ago. My headphones arrived this week. So I guess it is a reality. Live in Central Iowa. Am an Italian car guy, so not afraid of the unusual and hard to get repaired vehicle. The Elio will be a change of pace for me. Getting mostly for the advertising aspect.
Went with the sour apple green. Trying to convince them to put the orange interior in it as these are the colors of my business. Hope they will allow.
Just waiting now.
I'd love to have the opposite. The green interior with the Creamsicle exterior.

Top Bottom