• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Letting Everyone Know...

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome btaylor74. You did it now! You went and joined the Best board for all things Elio! If it ain't here? Ask! Lots of good knowledgeable folks here!! Friendly banter daily...

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome btaylor74. You did it now! You went and joined the Best board for all things Elio! If it ain't here? Ask! Lots of good knowledgeable folks here!! Friendly banter daily...
I agree, there seems to always be some good info everyday. This forum has some of the most optimistic people I have seen. Most have a good sense of humor too. The Elio Rally's are going to be a blast.

I think that every forum member will have to put their forum name on their car somewhere. It will be fun to walk up to an Elio that has Ty or Coss or Rucrayze, or aahz or instig8tor written just below the window like they do on the fighter jets.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, there seems to always be some good info everyday. This forum has some of the most optimistic people I have seen. Most have a good sense of humor too. The Elio Rally's are going to be a blast.

I think that every forum member will have to put their forum name on their car somewhere. It will be fun to walk up to an Elio that has Ty or Coss or Rucrayze, or aahz or instig8tor written just below the window like they do on the fighter jets.
Hmmm online ID on your Elio like a fighter pilot ............ I'll have to think about that one.

Thought about it ......... No :pound:

Top Bottom