• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

July 11-14/2014 Elio Event In Portland

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :) Z

Weeeellllll? Good evening zelio! So tell us about it. Did you get up to Portland today, and did Ya see the Elio?

Show us the pictures and share them with us!! please? o_O

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, ZELIO! Them are some great pictures and love the story that you put together. I am so in hopes that one day they will bring their P4 down to New Orleans for us to get a look at it too.

Fingers are crossed for their promise to be here in November. Wanna get some pictures from inside. . . . , from the front seat and the back seat. Also some shots under the hood.

Bet you are gonna have some wonderful dreams tonight and a load of memories to help carry you over until production starts next year.

Zelio, you have lived it now! ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, that dress is BOMB! You are a talented designer/seamstress! Did you happen to ask anyone about towing the Mini-Mate behind the Elio? I'm hoping to be able to tow a Timeout from the same company.
I did ask about towing and was told they will not say no but they will not take responsibility. This is apparently in line with what Harley Davidson says. So we do so at our own risk. There has been some detailed discussion of the subject in other threads here that you might want to read. The Timeout you are thinking of may actually be too heavy to be safe to tow. I believe the suggested weight by experienced towers was either 1/4 or 1/3 the weight of the Elio. Goofyone is one of the very experienced voices on this subject because he does a lot of towing related to his business. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
P1
First_Elio_Prototype1.jpg

P2 (P1 chassis with body panels and basic interior)
elio-motors-84-mpg-3-wheeler-image-elio-motors_100414288_l.jpg

P3
DSC_0014a.jpg

P4
IMG_0861.jpg

Tech Talk Article: http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=e32f0f9f33&e
Thanks for posting these Goofyone! My older son saw them while we talked long distance on Saturday night and was thrilled with the progression. I promised I would let you know. He was so excited he almost forgot to look at his mother's pictures. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom