• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

July 11-14/2014 Elio Event In Portland

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :) Z
ENJOY and ask all the questions we have not had answers for yet

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone from Oregon,
I am going up to Portland on Friday, July 11. I'm hoping it won't be as busy on Friday as I assume it will be on Saturday and Sunday. I have invited a friend to ride up with me. Right now I assume we will be there around 1. I hope to see some of you there. I can't wait! LOL :) Z
Glad you will get to see one after all!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, I look forward to your review comments. Can you take some close-angle photos of the front suspension, please?
If I can figure out what that is, and as long as it doesn't require me to get on the floor, I'll be happy to. Are you sure some of the earlier photos didn't cover that? Especially the ones in Phoenix last weekend. There were some other detailed photos but I can't remember off hand where they were taken. :-) Z

Top Bottom