• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if I've posted this before. If so, Please ignore.

85 year old woman stopped for speeding. She handed the officer her driver's license and Hand Gun permit.
The officer asked her if she had any weapons in the car.
"Why yes, I have a .38 in my purse, a .45 in the console, another .45 in the glove box, and a .30 cal rifle in the trunk."
The officer asked, "Lady, what are you afraid of?" "Not a damn thing, officer!" was the calm reply.
The same 85 year old womans doctor retires and is replaced with a youngster just out of med school, he reviews her medical records and notices she's prescribed birth control pills. He asks her why in the world would an 85 year old woman be taking birth control pills, she tells him 'they help me sleep' he informs her 'there is absolutely nothing in these pills that would help you sleep' she replies 'every morning I grind one up and sprinkle it on my 16 year old grand daughters breakfast cereal and I sleep just fine sonny.'

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A TV reporter was interviewing a pirate and asking about job related injuries. "How about your peg leg?"
"Oh that wasn't job related, an alligator bit it off." "But you have only one hand."
"Oh that, well I guess that might be job related. Another pirate's sword got me." "And then there's you missing eye."
"Now that definitely was not job related. A pigeon flew over and crapped in my eye."
"But bird crap doesn't cause you to loose an eye."
"It does if it's the first day with your new hook!"

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes real life is funnier (dumber) that made up jokes.:

Firefighters in Tennessee say a local woman caused a fire after attempting to barbecue a brisket in her bathtub.

Knoxville Fire Department Captain DJ Corcoran said that firefighters found a woman fanning flames from her apartment and said there was a fire in her bathroom.
Corcoran said the woman attempted to cook brisket over an open flame in her bathtub and called the incident "a first in our books."

Fire crews reported that the woman lit a wood-burning grill inside her bathtub and placed meat on a wire rack across the rim before the heat melted through the tub's fiberglass exterior.

"The tub and the brisket were a total loss," Corcoran said.

The apartment below suffered minor water damage as a result of the incident.

Corcoran noted that 50 percent of residential fires occur as a result of cooking related incidents.
"With that said, most all of those documented fires are in the kitchen," Corcoran said.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A very tall man walks into a bar, and a lady recognizes him as pro basketball player.

They start to talk and eventually go back to his place.

They start to kiss, and the man takes off his shirt. On his arm, he has a tattoo that says REEBOK.

"What's that for?" the lady questions.

"Oh, I have this so that when I'm on TV, people will see my tattoo, and Reebok pays me."

Then the man takes off his trousers, and on his leg, he has a tattoo that says NIKE.

'What's that ?' the lady questions again.

"Just like the Reebok tattoo, I get paid when this tattoo is seen on TV."
Then the man drops his underwear and on his penis he has a tattoo that says AIDS.

The lady screams: "Don't tell me you have AIDS!"

The man replies: "No, no...!!! Calm down...!!!

It will say ADIDAS in a minute."

Reactions: Ekh
Top Bottom