• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Two idiots are riding around looking for a place to have a picnic. One says, "Hey, lets have a picnic over there under that tree."

The other idiot says," No, no, lets have it in the middle of the road."

They fought and came to a decision to have it in the middle of the road. Not long afterwards a car came speeding towards them,
swerved off the road, and then ran into the tree.

The second idiot says, “See, if we were over there we would be dead right now."........................:confused:..............:doh:................:tongue:.............:drum:

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two idiots are riding around looking for a place to have a picnic. One says, "Hey, lets have a picnic over there under that tree."

The other idiot says," No, no, lets have it in the middle of the road."

They fought and came to a decision to have it in the middle of the road. Not long afterwards a car came speeding towards them,
swerved off the road, and then ran into the tree.

The second idiot says, “See, if we were over there we would be dead right now."........................:confused:..............:doh:................:tongue:.............:drum:

In Texas it would've been two Aggies!:D

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been there dun that!:eek:
spider web in face karate instructor.jpg
:pound:

:cool:_hr

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little three year old boy is sitting on the toilet. His mother thinks he has been in there too long, so she goes in to see what's up. The little boy is sitting on the toilet reading a book. But about every 10 seconds or so he puts the book down, grips onto to the toilet seat with his left hand and hits himself on top of the head with his right hand. His mother says: "Billy, are you all right? You've been in here for a while…
Billy says: "I'm fine, mommy…i just haven't gone 'doody' yet."
Mother says: "ok, you can stay here a few more minutes. But, Billy, why are you hitting yourself on the head?"
Billy says: "works for ketchup." :p:D

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Mean while, back to the jokes...

Tiger Woods was driving along a road in Europe in his brand new Mercedes. When he stopped to get some petrol a guy said,
“Wow that's a nice Mercedes! My favorite are the seats, the wheels everything, great car!"

Then Tiger bent over and some tees fell out of his pocket.

"What are they?” the man asked.

"They’re tees" Tiger answered.

"What are they for?" the man asked.

"I use them to rest my balls on when I’m driving,” Tiger answered again.

"Oh, those Germans think of everything, don’t they!"................:confused:............:becky:...................:drum:..............:target:

Top Bottom