• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Anyone Going Base Model?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gotta say, I do like some of the styling/aero features! Canopy for sure, and the wheel fairings have possibilities!:)
TerraCraftFINClosed_0013_960width.jpg
TerraCraftAnim003_0173.jpg

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not much on cost that I could find other than this and there's no date on the page:

"The project is still in the early stages, but one thing I like is their realistic price projections, ranging from $40 thousand to $80 thousand, depending on level of trim and option packages. They clearly state they are aiming at a niche market of buyers who have the resources to purchase something like this, no mass market pretensions are in their plans."

Here's a link to the source article:
http://thekneeslider.com/terracraft-tilting-enclosed-reverse-trike-concept/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First I've seen it too. It's from TerraCraft Motors. Lots of interesting designs on their website.

[Broken External Image]
They look like they are ready to scoop something up with their mouth. LOL Also, I don't see a door. I guess you have to be agile enough to step into the vehicle. Very interesting. :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"The project is still in the early stages, but one thing I like is their realistic price projections, ranging from $40 thousand to $80 thousand, depending on level of trim and option packages. They clearly state they are aiming at a niche market of buyers who have the resources to purchase something like this, no mass market pretensions are in their plans."

oops.gif
a niche market of which I'm clearly not a member ..
nope1.gif

Jim

Top Bottom