• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have the same email address and I have checked spam and nothing there. It's a mystery, it's like Elio dropped me from their email list?

If they’re going to ‘lose’ the refundable list, they might as well ‘lose’ a few of the others too, I reckon..... maybe the reservationists lists are on the same thumbdrive as the CAD drawings and in one of Paul’s kitchen drawers somewhere.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have the same email address and I have checked spam and nothing there. It's a mystery, it's like Elio dropped me from their email list?
I found out how to fix it. Elio sent this out and it explains how to make sure you are on their email list. Just read toward the bottom and it's a simple process. They will get you back on the latest information soon.
https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-emails/

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The last email I got from Elio Motors was Friday, December 6, 2019. I still can't log in and check the status of my reservations. I asked about it in September 2019 and got an email back saying "We are having temporary issues with our log in page. We are working to get it resolved but rest assured, everything is perfect with your account." I wonder how long these temporary issues will last.....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems that Elio is going the way that the world likely will eventually. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
With that said, it seems some parts of the world have actual plans in effect to make their part of the world great again. We should be leaders in that effort.

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By the end of 2017, Elio had only $7,155 in the bank, and deficits of $49,674,327. Elio's own estimate was that an investment of $376.6Mil plus an additional $110.5Mil in reservation deposits would be necessary in order to go into production. Throughout 2018 and beyond, reservation deposits remained closed, and there was no concrete plan in place to raise the nearly half-billion dollars to proceed. Despite a lack of transparency as to their path forward, Elio announced a December 2019 production date.[3]

Elio continually responds to production timeline inquires with this quote: "The production date is estimated to be 76 weeks from the timely and successful completion of our current and subsequent fundraising efforts. The timing and availability of the funds can move and we will do everything we can to keep the project moving forward by utilizing each piece of funding received, as we receive it." There had been no indication throughout 2018-2019 that any fundraising was occurring.

Dreamsinger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Every few months I get an an email from this group saying just how you've missed me and I log in to see if I've missed anything. Nothing changes; same folks with the Pollyanna attitude singing "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow". I haven't received any communication from Elio in a few years it seems. I'm an early "all-in" guy. I still *need* an Elio but I stopped investing any consciousness into what is obviously a dead horse long ago. What puzzles me is why this page persists.

Top Bottom