• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Got To Watch It !

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought I read that after the first 9000 they were gonna shut the line for 4-5 days as they introduced the 2 lines 2 shifts, if it all goes as planned.
From G1: The production ramp up plan as I understand it is to average about 150 per shift in the first month which would mean under 3000 vehicles produced in the first month. They expect about 250 average per shift in the second month which is about 5000 vehicles that month. During the third month the line is expected to average 350 per shift which is about 7000 vehicles per month and the current plan is for the line to stay at this level through the reservation build period. The full production goal is 500 vehicles per shift which is over 10K per month at full volume per shift.

See "Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?" number 882

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is the Elio going to viewed in N. Calif?
Hal, Welcome from New Mexico. I used to live in Sacramento and spent most of my life as a California resident. Kept my boat at a Marina in the Delta Loop. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with us.

Brian Arthur

Elio Fan
Reaction score
From G1: The production ramp up plan as I understand it is to average about 150 per shift in the first month which would mean under 3000 vehicles produced in the first month. They expect about 250 average per shift in the second month which is about 5000 vehicles that month. During the third month the line is expected to average 350 per shift which is about 7000 vehicles per month and the current plan is for the line to stay at this level through the reservation build period. The full production goal is 500 vehicles per shift which is over 10K per month at full volume per shift.
So what you're saying is mine would likely be made somewhere in the first half of the third month of the first year of production, whenever that ends up being.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is mine would likely be made somewhere in the first half of the third month of the first year of production, whenever that ends up being.

Sounds about right. It all depends on when they start production; and that's the $6,800 question that everyone is asking.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was so curious about those positives I actually clicked on a 'twaddle' link before I realized. As a rule I do not care what's in the twaddle-verse.
I see nothing new there. It's not even a good take on the same old crap. I am revising my opinion of the odds of EVER seeing this vehicle produced....

Disclaimer: yes, I am a 'troll' for the purposes of this forum where any and all opinions to the contrary of "Paul's a super-genius and he's got this all figured out and everything is going according to his plan, in which he works in mysterious ways, and it is not for us mere mortals to do anything but sing cumbya songs while we wait for the Elios to descend blessedly upon us, and the delays are obviously a direct result of tose nasty Trolls who are causing delays in schedule because of their bad-faith vibes being sent to Shreveport and mucking up the works, so if we could just kill them all everything would be fine!", obviously constitutes a 'Troll'.
However, as of this post I have NOT been contacted by the great 'Troll' cabal, (a fact which continues to dissappoint and kind of insult me frankly), and therefore I am posting without having been given 'the agenda' or even any talking points to work from. To the contrary, just me and my actual opinions.

Top Bottom