• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Got To Watch It !

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Which one of the tweets were you referring to? Everything in that list is in the Elio Blog.
I was just wondering if I missed something quoted that was specific to the start date.

It's all positive news and reviews; but it is intended that way.

I know the naysayers have lists just like it; but I believe soon enough we won't have listen to the negative any longer.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
'Bye everyone! I just got a message from JEBar to get on the band wagon or get lost. I really don't do band wagons, so I'm outta here. Good luck to everyone, and I hope you all eventually get your Elios. In my honest and not all that humble opinion I really think it's never going to happen. And I think Paul kinda blew it. Hence my invitation to find the door.
It's been fun killin' time with y'all.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I recently did send a private message to crazes .... I should have expected him to misrepresent its message and in thinking about it, I can't say I'm surprised .... below is the message he was sent and is only being presented on the open forum because he chose to open that door :

"out of respect for our members, I prefer to discuss matters like this in private .... bottom line, as you know, so long as it is done within an bounds of common courtesy and civility, members can most certainly express their opinions ....when they cross those boundaries, no matter what their opinion is, they will be held accountable .... this is most certainly a pro EM forum and it is understandable how attacks on EM can rile up its supporters .... bottom line with no room for discussion, as a pro EM forum, those attempting to stir up controversy have been, are being, and will continue to be dealt with.... I will not get into word games, you've been here long enough to know where the line is .... you've also been here long enough to decide if this community best meets your wants/needs or if one with another view of EM would be a better fit for you .... its your choice how to proceed"

my message was simple and seems to me to be pretty clear .... stating an opinion isn't an issue so long as all of our post are written within the bounds of common courtesy and servility .... there are forums available where personal attacks and deliberate attempts to provoke negative confrontations are permitted .... this is not one of them

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recently did send a private message to crazes .... I should have expected him to misrepresent its message and in thinking about it, I can't say I'm surprised .... below is the message he was sent and is only being presented on the open forum because he chose to open that door :

"out of respect for our members, I prefer to discuss matters like this in private .... bottom line, as you know, so long as it is done within an bounds of common courtesy and civility, members can most certainly express their opinions ....when they cross those boundaries, no matter what their opinion is, they will be held accountable .... this is most certainly a pro EM forum and it is understandable how attacks on EM can rile up its supporters .... bottom line with no room for discussion, as a pro EM forum, those attempting to stir up controversy have been, are being, and will continue to be dealt with.... I will not get into word games, you've been here long enough to know where the line is .... you've also been here long enough to decide if this community best meets your wants/needs or if one with another view of EM would be a better fit for you .... its your choice how to proceed"

my message was simple and seems to me to be pretty clear .... stating an opinion isn't an issue so long as all of our post are written within the bounds of common courtesy and servility .... there are forums available where personal attacks and deliberate attempts to provoke negative confrontations are permitted .... this is not one of them
I'm a new guy here; but I ponied up my thousand so I figure for that I should be able to shoot my mouth off a little. As I understand it this forum is for "owners", or should I say "soon to be owners". If someone has enough faith to pay in advance for something that doesn't exist yet then it stands to reason he has a positive attitude about the product and it's future. I haven't read Carzies other post but from the one above it's obvious he has no faith. We really don't need someone preaching doom and gloom to us about a decision we have already made. When we paid our money we made a commitment and knew the risks.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a new guy here; but I ponied up my thousand so I figure for that I should be able to shoot my mouth off a little. As I understand it this forum is for "owners", or should I say "soon to be owners". If someone has enough faith to pay in advance for something that doesn't exist yet then it stands to reason he has a positive attitude about the product and it's future. I haven't read Carzies other post but from the one above it's obvious he has no faith. We really don't need someone preaching doom and gloom to us about a decision we have already made. When we paid our money we made a commitment and knew the risks.

Shut_Your_Mouth_Animated_GIF_Welcome_Brown_Chrome_k_4_zps90b6fb42.gif

To The

1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trusting, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Our members represent every segment of society and have expertise in nearly every area. Most members are helpful and friendly. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with us.

Top Bottom