• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi Maryland!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marylander from Havre de Grace, just signed up for the forum. We need to get enough to have a Maryland Elio cruise night.
2andrew, welcome to the forum where you will find all the information on the development and production of the Elio. Using the forum search function will help you rapidly find the answers for nearly everything Elio. The members are helpful and friendly so if you can't find an answer, just ask. We have a very diverse membership with experience in nearly everything you can think of. Hope you enjoy the forum and find it informative, rewarding, and entertaining. Congratulations on joining us in this unique transportation journey.

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been on this website over 2 months now so I guess I should introduce myself. My name is JP and I'm from Maryland. I'm your stereotypical Marylander; Blue Crabs, Old Bay, The Ravens, The Orioles, National Bohemian Beer, Chesapeake Bay.

I can't wait to get my Elio, hon.

[Broken External Image]

Hi JP, Just wondering where you reside at. I am in Southern Maryland (Hollywood to be exact) . If you are like me I am so looking forward to driving the next big thing in transportation. It will be like getting the "jet fighter" feeling on the road. Hope I don't get any tickes though. It would break my 30 year run of being ticket free.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi JP, Just wondering where you reside at. I am in Southern Maryland (Hollywood to be exact) . If you are like me I am so looking forward to driving the next big thing in transportation. It will be like getting the "jet fighter" feeling on the road. Hope I don't get any tickes though. It would break my 30 year run of being ticket free.

Carroll County- Sykesville

Top Bottom