• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi Maryland!

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and I am NOT a Dallas Cowboys fan
I love New Mexico. Spent a few weeks hiking at Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimarron a few years ago. Albuquerque is a nice city. I've never been to Las Cruces though

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love New Mexico. Spent a few weeks hiking at Philmont Scout Ranch in Cimarron a few years ago. Albuquerque is a nice city. I've never been to Las Cruces though
About 100K people, still strong Hispanic culture and food, New Mexico State University, agricultural/ranching community with a lot of wanna be retirees from the colder regions who seem to want to make it look like the place they left without the snow. Amazing weather and friendly people

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello!

Uncle H, welcome to the forum where you will find friendly helpful people and the latest information and opinions on the Elio. Using the search function will help you quickly find the answers to most of your questions. If not, just ask and some member will try to answer it. We are an eclectic group with diverse experiences and expertise and the Elio is our common bond. Hope you find the forum, informative, entertaining and rewarding. We look forward to your comments and contributions.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Official welcome JP, being from New England, I'm a Sox fan, but always loved the Orioles colors since I was a kid

View attachment 664
That was a grand way to welcome JP to the elioowners.com site. That was clever and great to post a Oriole Elio for JP. Welcome JP !
Terrence Bernard
Easton, Maryland :)

Top Bottom