• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Group Is Slowing Down

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't posted in quite sometime, but do check in at least once a month looking for real news about the Elio. As the months have ticked by I remain positive and hopeful that one morning I'll look out to the carport and see my Elio parked there. Also, whenever I get the opportunity to talk about the Elio I still extol the virtues of this great little car.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't posted in quite sometime, but do check in at least once a month looking for real news about the Elio. As the months have ticked by I remain positive and hopeful that one morning I'll look out to the carport and see my Elio parked there. Also, whenever I get the opportunity to talk about the Elio I still extol the virtues of this great little car.

Something something Rip Van Winkle.

Report for you: we have no flying cars. We do have phones that run on batteries anywhere.

Go back to sleep now. Sweet dreams.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas cap on the right, diesel, old style wheel covers, gas credit card, factory tour, hybrid version, yellow, motorcycle insurance, seatbelt attach point, raise the roof (or lower the seat), crash testing, Caddo meeting, engine video, Skyzactive, door lock, hood pins...

Did I miss anything controversial? Rhetorical question there. Of course I did.

HOW ABOUT A CONVERTIBLE VERSION OR A SPORT OPTION MOTOR ?

Top Bottom