• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Trust me, when we hear some good information about the engine it will be very obvious on here. :)
Friday was a big day. The video of the Elio engine running has made me forget all about the delays. It sounds fantastic and my spirits were lifted greatly.

Yup and just like I wrote it has been pretty obvious to anyone that checks in that something major was announced about the engine today. :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Friday 2/6 is the "official first start" ceremony. Of course the thing's been running for months (I think). So this opens up a few lines.

First, does anybody want to start a pool on exactly what day and time the engine (or one of its clones) first powers a vehicle?

Second, how about a prayer circle that nothing goes "clank" during the official first start?

Third, will this event actually be tied to any announcements of substance? If so, what do you think they might be. (Fantasies are NOT invited for this one)

Fourth, how many times will Paul begin a sentence with the word "so" during the ceremony?

Fifth, who will be the most important guests at the ceremony?

OK, gang, let's have at it!
They nailed it! Friday the 6th!!! Well, the month was off by one... Who cares? It lives!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey!! this is my gig, but love the flattery

But did you know everyone has a unique tongue print just like fingerprints

steven-takes-things-very-literally.png

Top Bottom