• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Wayne. Be careful going to Austin. If you could do me a favor. When you are looking at the Elio , see if you can find someone 6'2" and 320 pounds and see if they would get into the Elio. That is mt stats. See if it was easy for them. Would help a lot. Thank you. Mark
Hi and welcome Mark. The Elio will be here in Dallas next month. Good opportunity to get out and see it and see how comfortable you are in it.

ajetmech

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just visited the Austin showing, saw Wills Point Wayne there. It was nice to see it live and to be able to touch it and sit in it. BIGMARK, I'm 5'11" @245lbs and I fit with lots of room including plenty of headroom and I had to pull the seat fwd a few inches from it's farthest back setting. Wayne was asking them about the hitch option and it definitely is going to be an aftermarket item. The back seat was a bit tight headroom wise, but leg room was fine. Back seat was fine for my wife. They said on the production model, that the headroom in the back would be improved.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just visited the Austin showing, saw Wills Point Wayne there. It was nice to see it live and to be able to touch it and sit in it. BIGMARK, I'm 5'11" @245lbs and I fit with lots of room including plenty of headroom and I had to pull the seat fwd a few inches from it's farthest back setting. Wayne was asking them about the hitch option and it definitely is going to be an aftermarket item. The back seat was a bit tight headroom wise, but leg room was fine. Back seat was fine for my wife. They said on the production model, that the headroom in the back would be improved.
All well and good but where are the pictures? You are torturing us! LOL :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Mark. The Elio will be here in Dallas next month. Good opportunity to get out and see it and see how comfortable you are in it.

Hi Wayne. Be careful going to Austin. If you could do me a favor. When you are looking at the Elio , see if you can find someone 6'2" and 320 pounds and see if they would get into the Elio. That is mt stats. See if it was easy for them. Would help a lot. Thank you. Mark
Mark, I did not see anyone with your requirements but I was assured that a larger fellow than that has been in the elio and was satisfied that he would be fine with it. Please take the first opertunity to see it and make sure you are confortable with it.

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It sure was great to meet you and your lovely lady. They are supposed to increase the headroom in the back on the p5. Yep, no pre drilled holes no hitch. Too much of a liability issue. Although everything is subject to change.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
100_1808.JPG
100_1806.JPG
100_1799.JPG
100_1795.JPG
100_1803.JPG
100_1796.JPG
100_1808.JPG
100_1806.JPG

Last edited:

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, the first pic was "ajetmech" and his lovely wife....#2 is random pic...#3 is yours truly..#4 is Legal tag...#5 wife's head hitting roof....#6 Dash shot thru right window.

Now, about the black skirts on the front fenders. They are a different material than the fenders but appeared to be molded into the fenders. They could be seperated from the fender but something would need to be done to stop the spray etc from going all over the side of the car. Maybe just cut away only the side faceing the outside and leaving the rest alone. I'm sure someone will figure it out pretty quick.
On edit: notice the tie around the bottom of steering wheel. Not gonna turn it for sure.

Last edited:

BIGMARK

Elio Fan
Reaction score
That's sounds good !

Top Bottom