• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
All in and waiting. Got a reply to my emails from Mr. Elio himself and also from the VP concerning some questions I had on customer service and quality control on the vehicle. According to Mr. Elio initially they had a telephone line but were so overwhelmed by calls they had to shut it down due to the fact they did not have enough trained personnel to handle the calls. I am in the DFW area and would like to start a club, when we get our vehicle, if anyone else is interested.

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Robert. Welcome. All in as well living in the Dallas area. Definately interested in getting a club together.
Hey Neal, sounds great! Now all we need is a new Elio. I am a friend of Pat Burleson, the world renowned Karate instructor, who is also in line for his Elio and would probably be interested in a club although I have not asked him yet. Hang in there.

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in and waiting. Got a reply to my emails from Mr. Elio himself and also from the VP concerning some questions I had on customer service and quality control on the vehicle. According to Mr. Elio initially they had a telephone line but were so overwhelmed by calls they had to shut it down due to the fact they did not have enough trained personnel to handle the calls. I am in the DFW area and would like to start a club, when we get our vehicle, if anyone else is interested.
Hailing from Arlington here, I"m one of those hold-outs waiting for production to begin. I will likely fly to the plant and drive mine home.

Top Bottom