• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will definitely be going to the earth day event.. and probably to the state fair one too. I"m already getting ready to "pimp" mine up...bat-turbo!
upload_2014-3-21_2-8-0.png

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'M MARK IN DALLAS. ALMOST WHITE ROCK LAKE. I AM READY FOR MY ELIO !!
Hi Bigmark and welcome to Elioowners.com. I noticed no else had welcomed you as I roamed around the site so thought I would. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. You have a relatively low number so I assume you are familiar with Elio Motors website. In case you don't know there are going to be a couple of visits in your area and Austin in the near future. Even if you have already seen the Elio you can always get another "dose" of Elio-cilin to tide you over until you get your Elio. Enjoy the site. It is a great group. :-) Z

BIGMARK

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Now thats what I call a Kammback!
Hi Wayne. Be careful going to Austin. If you could do me a favor. When you are looking at the Elio , see if you can find someone 6'2" and 320 pounds and see if they would get into the Elio. That is mt stats. See if it was easy for them. Would help a lot. Thank you. Mark

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok Mark. If I don't see anyone like that I'll ask the sales person what is the biggest guy that has sat in the thing confortably.

Top Bottom