• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reservation number is 208. I'm in the same neighborhood as Utah Jake. Looking forward to being one of the first.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Cowboy Joe. You don't have the lowest number of the group but yours is probably 2nd or 3rd. I hope you enjoy passing the time on this forum as we wait for Elio production. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reservation number is 208. I'm in the same neighborhood as Utah Jake. Looking forward to being one of the first.
Welcome Cowboy Joe. I know Keith is disappointed he won't be the first in town to have an Elio. I know there are many others in each of our areas who have not joined the forum so we are not aware that others in our area are future Elio owners. Here you will find the latest development and production schedules so you can have a better idea when your Elio will be available. Congratulations on getting one of the earliest production models.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am proud to be #2675 in line my brother is #2676 we are very excited to get our Elios I think we are the only two in Utah so far

Hi Teri. Add one more for Utah. I went 'all in' last night but don't have a number yet.

Elio Reservation: Your order # is: 100019460. 06/23/2014

-Doug S. (Hercules Aerospace)

Top Bottom