• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am proud to be #2675 in line my brother is #2676 we are very excited to get our Elios I think we are the only two in Utah so far
Hi from southern Oregon, Teri. I believe you and your brother are the only two from Utah which surprises me because of the unveiling at Sundance. This is an interesting forum with lots of activity. You will find serious discussion of facts, speculation, hilarious and ridiculous suggestions, some exasperation that Elio is not available yesterday and a chance to share ideas and laughter, plus we have wonderful support staff. I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as I am. I figure by the time my Elio rolls off the production line I will know more about it than any other car I have ever driven. The activity on here definitely helps speed the time along for this journey towards Elio ownership. :-) Z

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i'm down in west palm beach -damn this town is for the rich, i feel so out of place-going to see the elio in person tomorrow morning -excited-i'll be the one in the elio shirt-taking pics and video-i hope to sit in it-a spin would be nice -but hey i made there!! 5 and a half hour drive today in the rv------wifes idea---still a good one though will post when i can

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i'm down in west palm beach -damn this town is for the rich, i feel so out of place-going to see the elio in person tomorrow morning -excited-i'll be the one in the elio shirt-taking pics and video-i hope to sit in it-a spin would be nice -but hey i made there!! 5 and a half hour drive today in the rv------wifes idea---still a good one though will post when i can
I don't think you will get to take a spin but at least you will get to sit in and touch the Elio. Be sure to touch it a second time for me. LOL Thanks :-) Z

Looking forward to the pictures and video!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well add one more man from northeastern utah now there is a small handful!
Welcome from New Mexico and to the Elio forum. You will find friendly and helpful people like Zelio, latest information, rumors, facts, fiction, and the fantasies of future Elio owners. If you choose you will find hours of entertainment until production begins on our Elio's. Enjoy the Elio experience

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well add one more man from northeastern utah now there is a small handful!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Utah Jake. I am the Zelio mentioned by Jim H - in other words I am the site blabber mouth. It has proven to be an interesting and exciting place to spend time learning more about Elio and the Elio Team while we wait for production of our Elios to begin. Enjoy the journey. :) Z

We also have excellent support staff, so if you have any questions or issues be sure to contact them.

Top Bottom