• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reservation number is 208. I'm in the same neighborhood as Utah Jake. Looking forward to being one of the first.
Welcome Cowboy. WOW one of the lowest numbers I've seen. You must be one of the earliest Elio supporters. Thanks for trailblazing for the rest of us.
Hi Teri. Add one more for Utah. I went 'all in' last night but don't have a number yet.

Elio Reservation: Your order # is: 100019460. 06/23/2014

-Doug S. (Hercules Aerospace)
Jambe, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Your production number will be assigned sometime in early July. The number you referenced is simply your transaction number. There are two significant waiting times. The first is to get your production number after you make your all-in $1,000 reservation and the other is actually waiting for your Elio to be produced. The forum will provide you with the latest information, rumors, and opinions and I encourage you to use its search function to find the answers to any questions you have about your Elio. Members are friendly and helpful so if you don't find the answer just ask. The members have diverse backgrounds, experience, and opinions and tremendous knowledge. Enjoy this historic journey and the Elio experience.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Teri. Add one more for Utah. I went 'all in' last night but don't have a number yet.

Elio Reservation: Your order # is: 100019460. 06/23/2014

-Doug S. (Hercules Aerospace)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Doug S. I hope you are looking forward to enjoying this exciting journey and adventure to Elio production and ownership. This place is wonderful for providing ideas, knowledge, information, misinformation, humor and . . . . . . . Enjoy the ride! :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reservation number is 208. I'm in the same neighborhood as Utah Jake. Looking forward to being one of the first.

Holy CRAP! That IS the lowest number I've seen, don't suppose you'd wanna trade :D

Wow When did you go all in? Appreciate your patience as many early adopters on here are getting thin skinned, can't blame them if I was in as long as you and them I'd probably be a little pissy too. So Kudos to you!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you ever get up in our end of the state?
I get to Albuquerque every six weeks or so and to Santa Fe a couple of times a year. Haven't been to Questa that I recall. I have a friend who lives on his cattle ranch East of Las Vegas and about 25 miles outside of Roy. One of these days I'm going to take a trip to Angel Fire to see the Vietnam Monument so that should put me close to your area. Great to have a Elio Veterans rally there.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get to Albuquerque every six weeks or so and to Santa Fe a couple of times a year. Haven't been to Questa that I recall. I have a friend who lives on his cattle ranch East of Las Vegas and about 25 miles outside of Roy. One of these days I'm going to take a trip to Angel Fire to see the Vietnam Monument so that should put me close to your area. Great to have a Elio Veterans rally there.
I work in Red River and we have an annual M/C rally for vets that ends up at the memorial in Angel Fire. I have been up to the memorial several times and have yet to see it all....it is a great memorial but it just brings back too many memories for me.

Top Bottom