• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Florida Rally

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am considering making plans for the 1st Elio Owners Event for 2015. I was thinking about getting together in Key West, FL for a weekend. I am certain by that time the deliveries should be flowing and there will hopefully be OEM vendors that will have "add-on" products for customization.

If anyone has any suggestions they would be welcome. I have attended MANY Harley (motorcycle) events like Sturgis, Daytona, Laughlin River Run, etc. and they have always been a blast!

HI John, please keep me posted on this project! Any thoughts of moving this event mid state/florida? Say like CITRUS COUNTY??? It would be easyer for out of town memebers.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will do....I am getting some input from others as well. I will be even more excited when I get my reservation number. I am now thinking maybe something more centrally located like around Lake Okeechobee might be better than Key West. At any rate, it looks like it will probably not be until this time next year. John

Hmmmm. . . . . , John. Over all, I like your idea, and while I love Florida, WHAT do you find "centrally located" about Key West or Okeechobee, Florida?

I mean, if you want to have an Elio "get together" next year after production starts flowing, then please take a look at the "reservation map" that is posted on this forum. I think you may notice that this country has reservationists scattered from coast to coast, north, to south. . . . . Not just in central Florida.

No, again, I do think your idea is a good one and there would be MANY ELIOER'S wanting to participate, but I STRONGLY feel that to be more "centrally located" and more accessible to the most number of ELIOER'S, you should look to some place toward the CENTER of this great nation.

Good luck John! :)

Top Bottom