• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Florida Rally

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am talking about a Florida Event....I am not up to planning a National Event....LOL....

Well at least I finally recevied my St. Patty's Day Elio T-Shirt and Bumper sticker.....I guess that at least confirms I am on the list somewhere!!!

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
How about this: Barber Motorsports Complex in Birmingham, AL. They have a lot of big events there, and I've seen other clubs get track time there.
Imagine a bunch of Elios, checking out each others "mods" and getting your chance on the track. Also, there is a motorcycle museum there as well as
other things to do.

Just a suggestion. See site below.

http://www.barbermuseum.org/

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
How about this: Barber Motorsports Complex in Birmingham, AL. They have a lot of big events there, and I've seen other clubs get track time there.
Imagine a bunch of Elios, checking out each others "mods" and getting your chance on the track. Also, there is a motorcycle museum there as well as
other things to do.

Just a suggestion. See site below.

http://www.barbermuseum.org/

This is a great place! Would be wonderful for an Elio Event. I have been there several times including track time in both cars and motorcycles.
Of course it does not hurt it is only two hours or so from Atlanta. ;):D

Ross Wagner

Elio Fan
Reaction score
November st pete always has ribfest.
It's a big hangout with great concerts
And great ribs from all over the place. It's
Held right on the water near downtown st pete.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Key West would be great in an EE. But off-putting to the vast majority of EE owners due to travel, OT the cost but every one would have to travel completely down to the tip of Florida, over 400 additional miles, to get to the event.
Fantasy fest would be a genius promotional event for the Elio sales troupe. All those open-minded individuals

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am talking about a Florida Event....I am not up to planning a National Event....LOL....

Well at least I finally recevied my St. Patty's Day Elio T-Shirt and Bumper sticker.....I guess that at least confirms I am on the list somewhere!!!

Pace car, Daytona 500, over 9 million viewers, Daytona 400, just under 6 million viewers. Have one setting in the infield or at the main entrance.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
For 2016 we could do an EOE in Cape Hatteras NC in June. Any later and we'd likely have to cancel due to hurricane damage :p those barrier islands seem to get washed out every other year.

Top Bottom