• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Florida Rally

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering making plans for the 1st Elio Owners Event for 2015. I was thinking about getting together in Key West, FL for a weekend. I am certain by that time the deliveries should be flowing and there will hopefully be OEM vendors that will have "add-on" products for customization.

If anyone has any suggestions they would be welcome. I have attended MANY Harley (motorcycle) events like Sturgis, Daytona, Laughlin River Run, etc. and they have always been a blast!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
From previous visits I can tell you that the best time to visit is the from mid-October through mid-November. The weather is still wonderful, the water is still warm, the rainy season is over, and it's rare for Hurricanes to cause trouble after mid-October. The following are some other events going on there during that time period.
October 17 - Goombay Festival
October 18 - 27 Fantasy Fest
November 2 - 9 Offshore Powerboat Racing - Key West World Championship Race
November 12 - 16 Key West Film Festival

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
John:

I'm in Naples and would love to join the EOE. Keep me posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do....I am getting some input from others as well. I will be even more excited when I get my reservation number. I am now thinking maybe something more centrally located like around Lake Okeechobee might be better than Key West. At any rate, it looks like it will probably not be until this time next year. John

Top Bottom