• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Florida Rally

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mike
John I'm in Naples and love the Elio. I would love to see it to
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Michael. The Elio has been seen several times in Florida earlier in the year. There have been many events scheduled throughout the south for later in the year so keep an eye on the schedule. We never know when events will be added and schedules changed. I hope you will take advantage of the many discussions on here and share your ideas, creativity, humor and general information relating to Elio and more. All of this helps the time pass as we progress towards Elio production and ownership. 2015 Elios here we come! :-) Z

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, Ron from Spring Hill on the westcoast....I'm on the coast and it turns out the city just north of me is the geographic center of the state according to Google Earth.....I'd be all in for a Florida Elio rally in Saint Petersburg just south of here still very close to the center of the state with lots to do day and night and great beaches to boot.

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will do....I am getting some input from others as well. I will be even more excited when I get my reservation number. I am now thinking maybe something more centrally located like around Lake Okeechobee might be better than Key West. At any rate, it looks like it will probably not be until this time next year.John
Ditto that, a more central location might be better , like Kansas.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys, Ron from Spring Hill on the westcoast....I'm on the coast and it turns out the city just north of me is the geographic center of the state according to Google Earth.....I'd be all in for a Florida Elio rally in Saint Petersburg just south of here still very close to the center of the state with lots to do day and night and great beaches to boot.
Homosassa works for me. zero drive.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keys?- agree with expense, and add the honky-tonk (SP?) to the keywest discussion. I've attended many state events that have been held in Orlando- we could easily arrange a hotel for our group, and would be most welcomed, have seen many m.c. clubs hook up there, and I think it's central location less expensive hotel and plenty of reasonable places to eat works for me. Haven't been in awhile?? it ain't what it used to be, the recession hit and a lot of emptyshops/gas stations. They welcome groups with open arms. In season, with the very high disney costs it still works. Lake "O" is a giant puddle with a high earth berm surrounding it- basically drive around it and see no water from the roads, it's a great ride (MANY bikers love it) , but after that there aint too much not sure if i'm getting in too late on this I'm just (all) in a week.
BTY round trip from Ft lauderdale to sheverport is about 350 so I figure 250 one way, and drive it home. If they have a tour when you pick it up I'm all in for that- went to Sweden years ago to make my Saab a used car- don't remember if new car imports were so heavily taxed, picked it up at factory and was treated so wonderfully. Made a great bond with the brand, remember more of the trip than the car at this time but now suffering from CRS it doesn't bother me as much!

Top Bottom