• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Complaints On Fb

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, Just got hit with the Kathy Vincent spam/stalker post on FB. Dug up an old review for an auto dealership and replied with her anti Elio rant. Sent her a message to stop. Told her I respected her opinion, but her methods are vile and intrusive. No reply, but I don't expect one.

did you report her to FB .... if enough folks do, they almost have to take action

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I reported it and also went to the Elio Complaints page and posted. Said that while I respect their opinions, they need to do the same and stop being an internet troll and bully.

hope you put on your fire-suit .... hey, if nothing else you can play troll on the Complaints site ..:)

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound insensitive but some people just get psycho hyper crazy about money and amounts of money, be it $100 or $1,000. Like the very beating of their heart is dependent upon what that money represents. Just looking through the web under Elio, I do believe there is a faction out there who for whatever reason are more happy complaining and doing what they can to harpoon and make sure others have a reason to join their ranks.

I don't know what the numbers are to see a profit or even if a profit in the first years is in the equation. How many people it will take to run a single assembly line for one shift, or multiple lines 24 hours. I just know eventually, with patience, I will have my little Elio bounding about my home base as well as a few cross country trips I have mentally planned.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a wrap done as long as I can keep it around or below $1,500. I've not investigated further than just locating a few local outfits who do those on a regular basis. Price would be discussed once I have the car in hand.

Top Bottom