• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disapointed

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like I said I was going to go for the $1000.00 deposit when there was only a couple hundred listed but when the date kept being pushed up I decided to wait. But that isn't the main reason. The main reason is that everyone knows that the FIRST PRODUCTION items have bugs. So I decided after they have been on the road for a year or more I would make the jump then. MAYBE most of the bugs will be worked out by then.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry that you did not read it in the "spirit" it was intended. I tend to use a lot of ''sarcastic humor" in my everyday, face to face, conversations. My friends and aquaintances have told me that they "like" my sense of humor. But, I can understand how that can be lost when written and not spoken.

Please accept my apologies.
[Broken External Image]
Like I said I was going to go for the $1000.00 deposit when there was only a couple hundred listed but when the date kept being pushed up I decided to wait. But that isn't the main reason. The main reason is that everyone knows that the FIRST PRODUCTION items have bugs. So I decided after they have been on the road for a year or more I would make the jump then. MAYBE most of the bugs will be worked out by then.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like the avatar.

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wish Elio Motors would 'keep their promise': Another 'WEEKLY BLOG' without ANY report of PROGRESS on the Engine, Drivetrain, or next prototype...... what ever happened to the Blog's PURPOSE: " "Each week we are taking you along on our journey by sharing some of our progress making your Elio."" Quote from 13, Sept, 2013??????? If they would 'show' some progress (two/three months since pictures of 'caste' engine parts)..... what has been done since?

Hello Rog. I decided to join this forum as well as the other myself. I lots of the same stuff.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What ELIO is trying to do is hard in today world. If it does not return big cash fast none wants to back it. Going up aginst major car and motorcycle companies is not easy. Dealing with Government regs and so on. It is kind of amazing they have gotten this far.
I would like to think a big part of their progress has been due to us signing on with ELIO with our cash weather it is 100 or 1000. Things like that get noticed by investors.
I am bother by some things I see and don't see. But that is life if you don't step up no one will. I am considering reserving another one.

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What ELIO is trying to do is hard in today world. If it does not return big cash fast none wants to back it. Going up aginst major car and motorcycle companies is not easy. Dealing with Government regs and so on. It is kind of amazing they have gotten this far.
I would like to think a big part of their progress has been due to us signing on with ELIO with our cash weather it is 100 or 1000. Things like that get noticed by investors.
I am bother by some things I see and don't see. But that is life if you don't step up no one will. I am considering reserving another one.
I'm sure investors are taking a closer look at the Elio now that well over 33,000 working people have invested in Pauls vision!

Top Bottom