• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disapointed

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you folks working off information I haven't seen?
Last I heard things were looking really,really good for production to start in September 2015.
MK
No Sir, imageon. I think we are still ALL on the same page.

Last I've read we are still on line for production to start in the 3rd quater of 2015. September.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
mhYkzYM.jpg

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Goofy! While I DO appreciate you, and wish to show you , nor ANYONE any "disrespect," I am NOT the child that so MANY OF YOU ARE.

I give respect and I DEMAND respect and will Not, EVER take any C_AP from anyone one, regardless of who you are or how important you may think you are.

I put my life on the line, MANY long years ago so all of those here could enjoy the freedom to express themselves openly. . . . . . . .

So, RESPECT ME, for who I am, or leave me the H_ll alone and get out of my way!

Now, Goofy, again, I respect you, appreciate you, and DEMAND the same from you. Oh, and "THANKS" for letting me get that off my chest. :D

Now, go, and enjoy the rest of your day! ;)
Difficult to 'RESPECT' someone that SPEAKS of "nor ANYONE any "disrespect,".... then WRITES; " the child that so MANY OF YOU ARE". And remember YOU are not the only one that SERVED, and went in 'harm's way' for our freedoms.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now about this thread... (bit of levity here) I did say something about Chaos could be fun..?.

Contentious subjects often operate more like food fights, which are actually fairly predictable in their ebb and flow. Anyway, food for thought, gathered from a course I took in communication; To not sound accusing in our wording, strongly evaluate anytime a sentence is used that contains the word 'YOU' in it. Seriously, we should all consider, it sounds much less accusing using 'people who say' or 'when I hear' followed by 'it seems to say' or 'makes one feel'. Its a pretty successful shift of language when done right.

So by way of example, I'll rewrite the above for the exact same content. This will make it seem like I'm accusing everyone of something, and being combative, authoritative, controlling and self-righteous, which is a -predictable- result, but not the intent. And fairly often that isn't any one's intent.

This discussion you all have made, it's a food fight that you are in and you should have understood it's fairly predictable for the results. You should have taken the course I took in communication, it would have helped you. Anyway, YOU should stop accusing each other of things, you should even stop using the word YOU all together. You seriously need to consider, you would come off as much less accusing if only you would at least try to say something like 'people who say' or 'when I hear', and then you have to follow up with 'it seems to say' or 'makes one feel'. You would get your point across much easier if you would do it right. (let's add hypocritical :-) )

Counselor Effectiveness Training. Is the difference obvious? (Do YOU see the difference?)

Avards

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Paul Elio has 'earned' my respect and doesn't have to give any back as he moves along the road to production.

Let's all just slow down and think a little bit. When was the last time that anyone attempted to stand up a completely new independent automobile manufacturer? I don't have a answer, but I'm sure that it was quite some time ago.

Making plans and predictions as to how to go about such a thing, and how long such a venture might take is, to a great extent, a real "iffy" situation. There are no business models as to how one might go about such an undertaking. To say the least, one must be flexible, and inventive along the way. Things aren't going to go the way anticipated.

The almost universally accepted definition of a Good Military Plan is "A point from which to deviate." And believe me, that's on a good day.

Some of us have put money up front to accompany Mr. Elio and his associates on a very risky quest toward the accomplishment of a dream. He, and we may see success, or, we may not. Where else in today's world can we find such a merry-go-round on which to ride? There aren't many. We knew that there were no gurantees when we put up money, and no one forced us to do so.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the adventure, and hope for a positive outcome for all.

wr

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's all just slow down and think a little bit. When was the last time that anyone attempted to stand up a completely new independent automobile manufacturer? I don't have a answer, but I'm sure that it was quite some time ago.

Making plans and predictions as to how to go about such a thing, and how long such a venture might take is, to a great extent, a real "iffy" situation. There are no business models as to how one might go about such an undertaking. To say the least, one must be flexible, and inventive along the way. Things aren't going to go the way anticipated.

The almost universally accepted definition of a Good Military Plan is "A point from which to deviate." And believe me, that's on a good day.

Some of us have put money up front to accompany Mr. Elio and his associates on a very risky quest toward the accomplishment of a dream. He, and we may see success, or, we may not. Where else in today's world can we find such a merry-go-round on which to ride? There aren't many. We knew that there were no gurantees when we put up money, and no one forced us to do so.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the adventure, and hope for a positive outcome for all.

wr
Paul Elio has earned my respect and trust along with a reservation deposit. I expect a positive outcome. It seems you referenced my positive respect post to slow down. I'm old and afraid if I go any slower I'll come to a stand still.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Difficult to 'RESPECT' someone that SPEAKS of "nor ANYONE any "disrespect,".... then WRITES; " the child that so MANY OF YOU ARE". And remember YOU are not the only one that SERVED, and went in 'harm's way' for our freedoms.

Respect where respect is due. . . . . , none your way!

Oh, AND INCLUDING MYSELF: we are ALL entitled to our own stupid opinions. . . . . . . AND THAT ONE, I do send YOUR WAY.

Thanks.

Top Bottom