• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Digital Instrument Cluster

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care for the proposed gauge cluster. It's not horrible, but it looks like it wont be as easy to read as other more traditional gauge clusters.

2261.jpg

I hope we have an option for an electronic gauge cluster that looks exactly like this:

[Broken External Image]

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care for the proposed gauge cluster. It's not horrible, but it looks like it wont be as easy to read as other more traditional gauge clusters.

I'm sorry, but your mistaken. It is horrible! :(

And that one you like... didn't they get that off the ship they found at Roswell? :D

2261.jpg

I hope we have an option for an electronic gauge cluster that looks exactly like this:

[Broken External Image]

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Google recently bought Waze but hasn't integrated it yet into Google Maps.
Since someone already necro'd this thread...

If you use Google Now, it will give you notifications on your phone, some of these originating with waze reports, even if you don't use waze. Also, the traffic overlay on Google maps will display accidents reported by waze. (And has been doing so for quite some time.)

Google's Maps/Navigate will give you alternate routes, but probably not as dynamically as waze. I haven't used waze, but I know a few people who do, and they really like it. It does seem like it would naturally work well with Google's massive source of real-time traffic information. (i.e. Android phone users who enable/allow location reporting.)

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking at this, where is the oil/engine temp gauge? How will we know if it overheats, besides the light coming on? And if it comes on, we wont know how hot it actually is. If it's just a little over, or danger hot.

2261.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
research, dissertations, psychological review, good, bad, ugly, one thing else besides the magic three has been P.E. focus of this project - the dedication of the dash to his father. nothing is ever certain and have heard nothing from him other than the Elgin nor any factory option to replace the Elgin dash.

Top Bottom