• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Delay To 2017 And Beyond

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, an email from EM dated Aug. 28th said, "Second, we state that we do not expect to start delivering to customers until the fourth quarter of 2016 at the earliest." I conclude from this that early 2017 seems reasonable to optimistic.
PKHardenbeck, welcome from New Mexico. As Cross said, sit back and enjoy the Elio experience with us. As you will soon discover it is a very slow process

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a unique name. With that uniqueness comes the average person's inability to comprehend. Our brain wants to defer to a more common word like "cross". I also butchered your name the first time I used it. Hang in there Koss. Couldn't help it, I'm senile. Ha HA!
No problem Buckwheat :p

PKHardebeck

Reaction score
Hello PKHardebeck and :welcome: to the forum from the Pacific NW
This site has a lot of information about a number of topics and aspects of the Elio.
The search function will help you find any number of things and if you can't find it there, just ask one of the other members.
The others here come from a very large cross section of age groups and walks of life.

As for your comment to the release date it has been discussed in detail and the conclusion we have reached is that it is a "we'll all have to wait and see what happens". If you go back to the beginning of this thread (and a number of others) you'll see what I mean.

So pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable and enjoy the journey we're all in together.
Thanks for the welcome, Coss! I think you're right; we'll just have to wait and see what happens. If only we could make it happen sooner!

Top Bottom