• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Delay To 2017 And Beyond

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is the original 50% bonus, plus they kicked in an additional bonus for people that are long time reservation holders. If you put in your deposit in 2013 you received and additional 15%; first half of 2014 an additional 10%; second half of 2014 5%
thanks, wasn't aware of it BTW- they deserve every penny of it.!!!
Sooooo all the 1k all-ins EM will be selling at a loss . How many more folks i.e.1k all in 2013 have received this extra reward, will EM be selling at a greater loss?
I've noticed that when folks are doing the profit/cost thing they invariably "forget" the incentives. Yea I know they will make some of it back on options.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is the original 50% bonus, plus they kicked in an additional bonus for people that are long time reservation holders. If you put in your deposit in 2013 you received and additional 15%; first half of 2014 an additional 10%; second half of 2014 5%

I was too late to get in on the good bonuses. but i will settle for a car. Creamsicle with air and such.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not overly concerned about original color as I'm looking into the peelable paint job and it's costs. I like the idea of being able to experiment without doing damage. Paint - oops - peel - start over.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello PKHardebeck and :welcome: to the forum from the Pacific NW
This site has a lot of information about a number of topics and aspects of the Elio.
The search function will help you find any number of things and if you can't find it there, just ask one of the other members.
The others here come from a very large cross section of age groups and walks of life.

As for your comment to the release date it has been discussed in detail and the conclusion we have reached is that it is a "we'll all have to wait and see what happens". If you go back to the beginning of this thread (and a number of others) you'll see what I mean.

So pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable and enjoy the journey we're all in together.

Top Bottom