• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Custom Paint Options

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
too funny. everyone is coming up with a way to personalize. This vehicle will catch on way fast.
I'm thinking the Elio will become the Harley of the automotive (ok, autocycle) world - $7k for the car and twice that in mods.

Whatever color I finally decide on, I'm thinking ghost flames....

Count me in!

Joe Coppinger

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So everybody has presented ideas on what they want to do with their Elio - amazing from mechanical, interior, exterior paint etc.

So would you prefer to be able to buy for an example an unpainted Elio so you could get it painted the exact color you wanted or would you like Elio to have some special department that took customs for a additional price ?

The option to create your Elio attitude or have Elio create your attitude for you ?

hope this makes sense...

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You'll be hard pressed to get one off the line unpainted.
Elio will most likely not do any customization work. Assembly line employees need training to do what they do and Elio wont be in a position to keep customization people on the payroll. You'll have a few choices like you do on any car but past that you'll need to go it alone.

Joe Coppinger

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really there was a time when the big 3 would put any engine, brake package, interior in a vehicle that was ordered - what would be the difference ? There's a potential for the additional price (it could raise) sales..

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to worry. As soon as enough Elios hit the road there will be people that will customize them anyway you want.
I want one with a 3.5 inch chopped top and a V-6 Ford EcoBoost engine.

Top Bottom